Alinco DR-735T 2M/440 Dual Band Mobile Radio
- Customer Reviews (0)
PRE-ORDER TODAY – SHIPS MID-JUNE
Alinco DR-735T VHF/UHF Transceivers feature eight full color LED backlights that enable you to customize your display colors! DR-735s let you assign different colors for different functions. These transceivers are available as DR-735T (North American) or DR-735E (European) versions.
These “beautifully simple” radios have fully independent VHF/UHF keys and dials to deliver true dual-band operation. The removable front panel can be remotely mounted or inverted for optimal speaker placement.
DR-735 features include:
* Full-duplex receiver enables simultaneous TX/RX within 144/440MHz bands as well as V/V and U/U receiver capability. Fully independent frequency, audio level and squelch knobs for right and left VFOs make it seem more like operating two monoband radios rather than a dual band transceiver.
* Simply press the volume knob to select the VFO you wish to use for transmitting.
* Cross-band repeater function available on all DR-735T radios. (Be sure to observe all regulations applicable to cross-band operation.)
* Computer programmable with free software from Alinco.
* “Set Mode” menus are divided into basic and advanced, allowing you to assign less frequently used modes such as auto power off or busy channel lockout to set and forget.
* Large heatsink and quiet fan for stability while operating
* Wide and narrow ceramic filters enable true narrow band operation
* Two speaker ports located on the back of the unit allow you to separate signals by both right and left sides or by internal or external speakers using audio from a single external source.
Additional conveniences include:
* Easy repeater access: These radios feature manual shift and offset direction setting plus preset and programmable auto-repeater settings. Includes 4 tone-burst tones
* Versatile memory functions: Include 1,000 memory channels in 10 banks, 100 right-only/100 left-only memories, 100 dual memories, 5 pairs of programmed-scan channels, and 2 call channels.
* Easy-to-Read Display: Large LCD screen offers adjustable display brightness, color and contrast along with 6-character alphanumeric tags, a brightness timer that boosts light levels temporarily when keys are engaged and a “scan light” feature that increases brightness for two seconds when scanning stops.
* Convenient Receiver Functions: Include popular functions such as pager (icon and beep tones), extended receive, aviation and utility monitoring on VHF and UHF frequencies, a variety of selectable channel steps, CTCSS/DCS capabilities for selective monitoring, a 10dB RX attenuator, sub-band mute, reception image rejection and auto-power-off.
Advanced Transmitting Features: Valued by many seasoned operators, these features are part of the set mode menu that includes time-out-timer and busy channel lockout as well as an adjustable mid-power output level, microphone gain adjustment and cross-band repeat (T model only)*.
Selectable Scan Modes: Choose from a variety of scan modes that include VFO, memory, programmed or priority scans with busy and timed modes,
CTCSS/DCS tone detection and memory scans with “skip” and “favorite” settings. (Utility software required for priority scan setting.)
Popular Features: Other popular features include single-band mode, a restore function that recalls set-mode settings even after a complete reset, five different reset modes (system, complete, VFO, memory and color resets), cable-cloning and utility software.
* Microphone: EMS-79 DTMF (standard on “T” version)
* DC power cable: UA38Y
* Bracket Hardware Pack: ADFM78
|Modulation||16K0F3E(FM)/8K50F3E(Narrow FM)/F1E(digital voice)/F1D(9600bps)/F2D(1200bps)/A3E(RX only/AM)|
|Channel Steps||5, 8.33, 10, 12.5, 15, 20, 25, 30, 50, 100 KHz|
|Memory channel||VHF 80ch / UHF 80ch / Free-programmable 40ch / 1ch VHF CALL / 1ch UHF CALL|
|Antenna impedance||50 ohm unbalanced|
|Frequency stability||+/- 2.5 ppm|
|Power Supply Requirement||13.8V DC +/- 15% Negative ground|
|Current Drain||Approx. 11A TX high / 700mA RX max. / 500mA RX squelched|
|Usable temperature range||-10c to +60c (14F to 140F)|
|Dimensions||140mm(W) X 40mm(H) X 185mm(D)|
5.5 x 1.6 x 7.3 inches
|Weight||Approx. 1kg or 35.3oz|
|Output||High VHF 50W / UHF 35W, Mid 20W, Low 5W(approx.)|
|Modulation System||Variable Reactance Frequency Modulation|
|Max.Frequency Deviation||+/- 5KHz (FM) +/- 2.5KHz (NFM)|
|Sprious emissions||Less than -60dB|
|Receive system||Double Conversion Superheterodyne|
|Intermediate Frequencies||1st 21.7MHz/450KHZ|
|Sensitivity(-12dB SINAD)||Main band -14dBu(0.20uV) or better|
Sub band -12dBu(0.25uV) or better
|Squelch||-18 dBu (0.1uV) or less|
|Selectivity||FM: -6dB: 12KHz or more, -60dB: 28KHz or less|
|Audio Output||2W or more (8ohm 10% THD)|
|Specifications subject to change without notice or obligation.|
Performance specification apply only to the amateur bands. Permit required for MARS use.
APRS is a registered trademark of Bob Bruninga, WB4APR. Check regulations prior to operating full duplex in US.